According to experts, six to eight hours sleep is very important for a grown up person. But, is it possible in your busy schedule? You get so busy in your regular life that sleep has almost bid you goodbye. Such situation is only increasing your stress hormone, and you are getting several health problems. Once you get little sleep or no sleep at all, your anxiety level will increase and the stress hormone, cortisol start to increase that makes you fat. Obesity is one of the most important health problems that can happen due to sleeplessness. Besides that, lack of enough sleep will make you exhausted in the morning, and you can’t concentrate on your regular work. A sprayable sleep is a right choice to remove your sleeping troubles like sleep apnea or insomnia and helps you to start your day with a bang.
Why People Suffer from Sleeping Disorder
Actually, there are several reasons for why you can’t have sleep at night. Anxiety and stress are definitely important reasons, but there will be lot more-
- Physical Ailments– When you are ill, your physical discomfort won’t let you sleep. Fever, chronic pain, asthma or whatever it is, your sleep will be disturbed on the first hand.
- Medication– Are you on some medication? There are certain types of medicines which will disturb your sleep cycle and keeps you only drowsy during the daytime. If you think certain medicines are disturbing your sleep, you can consult physician now.
- Lifestyle– This is another reason that affects your sleep. A healthy lifestyle is very important to have a good sleep at night. On weekdays, you are stressed about your job; but people also lead hectic lifestyle on weekends. Night outs, partying all night, having junk foods, watching TV or working on a laptop for the late night will disturb your sleep, and you can be an insomniac.
- Age– Age will bring certain physical disturbances to you that will hamper your sleep. According to specialists, sleep is often get disturbed when you are above 70, though the reasons are still unknown.
Is Sleeping Pill a Good Solution?
Whenever you face any difficulties while sleeping, you prefer sleeping pills. But, you should remember that those are not over-the-counter drugs, and you know the adverse effect of a sleeping pill overdose. It can take a toll on your life. If not, then there are still some side effects of sleeping pills, like-
- Prolonged drowsiness
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Allergic reactions
- Problems in sexual performance
- Behavioral disorder
Having sleeping pills for a long time may not have any effects on your sleep anymore, but it would definitely bring serious side effects on your body.
Instead of having these sleeping pills, if you seek help to sleep sprays, those can help you better and obviously, without any side effects. As those have lower melatonin rate than sleeping pills, those are not that much harmful to your body. Use sleep spray before going to bed, and you will have a peaceful sleep.